Worried about the data handling, essay and the extra reading component?
Wondering where to start?
With only one week to go your decision is obvious! Join the hundreds of others in my “Boost My Grade” community and get access to the following help all in one place:
- ALL 9 of the BIOL 5 blitz packs which give you just what you need to know for the exam in the way you need to know it
- Lots of examples of AQA data handling questions – all with full mark schemes and some bonus examples wriiten by the AQA chief examiner himself!
- A library of extra reading to give you examples to include in your essay
- My 8 part synoptic audio course with over 5 hours of audio support
- A full specification talk through by me outlining the key points for each topic and how the questons are often asked by AQA examiners.
- A full audio description of the June 2010 AND specimen papers with a question by question breakdown of the answers and how to get them
- some audio and videos of selected topics to guide you through the content.
- My 3 sample essays
- Three 50 page booklets of past AQA questions and mark schemes for selected topics
- Revison assignments for selected topics (including all the genetics) which guide you through the revision and link to the exact legacy questions and mark schemes that are relevant so you can practice exactly the past questions you need to
- Some AQA teacher resources on how to guide students to prepare the essay
- The answers to the “end of chapter” questions in the Nelson Thornes book
- A full set of alternative revision notes for the unit to add an extra perspective to my own blitz packs
And … go on then you’ve twisted my arm, I’ll throw in the eBook version of the AQA A2 Biology: Writing the Synoptic Essay for free if you’ve not already got it!
Would that help you along a bit?
And all of this for just £19.99 if you purchase before Friday!
Join here todayhttp://www.ctpublications.co.uk/books/product/aqa_biology_unit_5_online_course_-_bronze/